Krochmal Tweet Log

  • 06:23 “Innovation is not the product of logical thought, although the result is tied to logical structure.” – Albert Einstein #
  • 06:23 This is going to be an amazing day. I just feel it. #
  • 11:27 @newmediajim Man, that’s some kind of good eating. Prolly going to need a nap to digest all that. #
  • 11:32 Really wasn’t active on Twitter yesterday as I slogged through marking midterms, but really, not one @ or DM? I’m not there yet, then. #
  • 12:19 @stevequezada gracias para sus palabras, pero siempre soy listo para conversaciones con mi estimados tweetores. 🙂 [Mi Español es malo] #
  • 12:22 A sideways rain of little droplets is pouring like salt out of the carton in Hempstead, NY. Wonder if there will be #WorldSeries tonight? #
  • 15:07 My student editors are quite excited about #newsday pay wall, but because they feel #nassaunewslive.com can fill a gap. #
  • 15:09 Yay Newsday pay wall! Those of you who need a community for news about your community, join nassaunewslive.com Help us cover you better. #
  • 17:42 twitpic.com/nb5kc – Hofstra quad in green. Too soon comes the winter gray as the leaves get swept away. Ah, Fall. #
  • 17:43 twitpic.com/nb5qd – Fall on the Hofstra Quad. Feels so green. #
  • 22:14 Enjoyed the launch of xero.com, an artists’ online community, at Ella Lounge on the LES with @fionabloom and Mickey Factz and @mizmetro #
  • 22:15 Correction: Xeroworld.com #
  • 22:42 Some findings on higher ed online learning re profitability and effectiveness – Inside Higher Ed bit.ly/fdbYj (via feedly) #
  • 22:47 A Photo Editor – The Business Of Photography – Books bit.ly/1heZn (via feedly) [Great list of biz book recommendations] #
  • 22:50 Beet.TV: The Internet Turns 40 Tomorrow, but it Has a Long Way to Go, Vint Cerf bit.ly/10Aznl (via feedly) #
  • 22:52 The Survival of Books bit.ly/3elEQk (via feedly) A thoughtful observation on books, bombs and the blitz. #
  • 23:03 About the Kogi trucks in LA bit.ly/1Y5ayg (via feedly) This article is teh awesome. #
  • 23:10 From Craigslist freelance bit.ly/1uBqdn (via feedly) Allvoices website. Your CitJ, they optimize for social, search. #
  • 23:14 Editorial ROI: Maximizing Performance With Few Resources bit.ly/12VYLo (via feedly) An analysis. #
  • 23:17 @TeamXero Hello. Glad all is well in the world without a Z 🙂 And, hey, why not throw yourself a party anyway? Celebrate Thursday. Cheers! #
  • 23:20 10 Tips for Navigating the Waters of Life bit.ly/3ZBUXW (via feedly) #
  • 23:22 – The Obvious? – 80% of everything is crap bit.ly/1cMZgI (via feedly) Or, 99% junk, leaving a glorious 1% to enjoy. #
  • 23:28 Facebook Unveils Development Roadmap – Business Center – PC World bit.ly/4CIRO8 (via feedly) Tom Bradley’s post leads to the links #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: